SCIEX QSTAR/QTRAP Data
PEAKS will automatically install this software if you use the Configuration Wizard built into PEAKS. If you install mzWIFF using the Configuration Wizard, data will be loaded into PEAKS automatically once you do this.
- Open PEAKS and go to Preferences -> Raw File Converter -> ABI(.wiff)
- Select mzWIFF
- Use the browse button to find the mzWiff.exe file
- Other options are available in this preferences window to insure the data is loaded accurately. Choose the options that apply to your data.
- Installed on the same computer as PEAKS
- Installed on the same computer as Analyst
- Analyst QS for QSTAR (1.1 or later), Analyst 1.4.1 for QTRAP (or later)